Albertans can use this form to borrow items from the workplace video collection.
- Choose the videos you want from the workplace video collection.
- Fill in the form below or contact the library to make your request.
- You must book at least 2 days ahead in Edmonton or 4 days ahead outside Edmonton.
- You may book for a specific date up to one year in advance.
- Items are only loaned within Alberta.
- The loan period is 2 weeks, including shipping time.
- Items may be picked up in person or sent by courier.
- Items must be returned in person or by courier, Priority Post, or Xpresspost.
- The borrower is responsible for all pickup and delivery costs.
- All videos must be rewound and returned in their case.
- All items must be returned in padded envelopes or boxes.
- The borrower is responsible for replacement costs if items are damaged, lost or delayed.
- Items in this collection are protected by copyright and may not be copied.
Please read the instructions and borrowing conditions above before filling in this form.
The personal information on this form is collected pursuant to Section 33 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP Act). Only information necessary for the provision of requested materials to you is collected. If you have any questions regarding the collection of information on this form, please direct your inquiries to the Alberta Government Library.
Toll-free in Alberta:
8:15 am - 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)